For over 40 years, our team has lived and worked in the Rockhampton and Central Queensland communities.
During this time, we’ve closely collaborated with several education providers to deliver designs that directly respond to Rockhampton’s climate and needs.
One such school is Rockhampton Grammar School (RGS), who we’ve continuously worked with for nearly 40 years. During this time, we’ve built a strong relationship with the board, resources committee and staff. We deliver on their projects (time, cost and quality) and have a strong knowledge base about the school.
RGS is a co-educational, non-denominational, independent boarding school established in 1881.
Our most notable work with the school includes:
- The Beasley Centre (3-storey building for years 4 and 5 along with administration facilities)
- The Duggan Hall (single storey air-conditioned multi-purpose hall)
- The Birkbeck Building (4-storey building for years 6 and 7 and Health Centre)
The school occupies several campuses in Central Queensland. We’ve worked with RGS on each of their campuses, which are listed below:
- Main Campus at Archer Street, Rockhampton.
- Early Learning Centre at Reservoir Street, Rockhampton.
- Function/ Training facility at the Rowing Club on the river at Hewitt St, Rockhampton.
- School Farm and Rural/ Agriculture learning facility at Dunlop Street, South Rockhampton.
- Multiple residential properties adjacent to the Main Campus.
- Outdoor Education Centre beachfront property at Ritamada, Emu Park.
We consider ourselves very fortunate to work with such a fantastic, long-term client.
We’d love to speak with you about all of your architectural and design needs in Rockhampton. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sandra or Russell on (07) 4921 3599. Or, feel free to visit our new studio at 145 East Street, Rockhampton.
Rockhampton Grammar School
Early Learning Centre