We refurbished an existing light industrial building into a contemporary, welcoming church facility, which includes an 1100 seat auditorium, new friend and youth areas, and a Bible College.
The design is minimalist, with the external appearance reflecting the lively and welcoming nature of the church’s community.
We wanted to create a contemporary civic space, that would also sit well against nearby commercial buildings. The result successfully works with the backdrop of the light industrial area of the city’s urban fringe.
The spaces are all contained in one highly functional, lively, and visually-aesthetic building.