China’s middle class is growing at a rapid pace and Australian businesses need to be ready to meet the inevitable increase in demand. Anticipating changes early is critical for the long term success of any Australian company. However, satisfying increased Chinese demand may require significant alterations to the way Australian businesses currently operate.
Today, our Managing Director Chris Straw, facilitated a luncheon hosted by ShineWing Australia and the Australia China Business Council on the topic of China Trade in the Health and Aged Care sectors.
Delegates discussed the challenges and opportunities surrounding the sectors, including:
- What they’ve noticed about the changing trends for inbound and outbound engagement with China
- What opportunities and challenges are being presented through this?
- How are these being overcome or met?
- What level of government support is required to assist with this opportunity?
- What future trends they foresee for the industry
- How Australia can take the lead in this area
Countless insights arose from the luncheon, which we look forward to sharing with our clients in the Health and Aged Care sectors.
ThomsonAdsett’s Managing Director, Chris Straw (right).