At present, it is business as slightly unusual at ThomsonAdsett and there will be no break in transmission of service to you, our valuable clients. We are reviewing the ‘state of play’ on a regular and consistent basis and have put processes in place to enable our teams to work from home for a prolonged period.
ThomsonAdsett has implemented preventative measures to limit the risk of infection to clients, our team and our collaborators. These include:
- Physical distancing
- Rotating staff working from home and our studio
- Minimising face-to-face meetings – utilising technology including phone and video conferencing instead
- Focusing on strong personal hygiene and safety
- Ceasing international and interstate travel
These measures will ensure our service levels are maintained and we will continue to meet our clients’ key project deliverables.
In the coming months, we may need to do things very differently and we are ready to adapt and evolve as things change.
And of course, we look to the positives coming out of this experience:
- Increasing efficiency by communicating via telephone, video or email
- Providing access to our expert staff to clients in all locations – working as one office
- Reducing the travel time to work and site and
- Learning about new ways to do business
We are staying positive and know we will all get through this together.