Physical environments undeniably affect the way people feel, with implications that influence a person’s state of mind and general health.
Therefore architecture, which often takes into account spiritual and psychological needs as much as medical, has the potential to make life-changing differences. The success of ThomsonAdsett’s health care solutions is underpinned not only by expert design and professional project delivery, but also a well-rounded knowledge of the industry’s business drivers. With every planning project, our team works with clients to ensure a balance between:
- Functional planning which produces efficient operations and service outcomes.
- Facility architecture and design that meets industry standards.
- Financial structure, by profiling services and balancing outcomes and viability.
- The organisational structure to ensure the preservation of effective service management.
A strong belief in social responsibility and corporate participation has given ThomsonAdsett a unique understanding of emerging developments in international health markets.
Our priorities as decision makers are driven by the interests of special needs groups, local communities and legislative frameworks. ThomsonAdsett has earned an international reputation for working cooperatively with local consultants and medical practitioners including clinical specialists, engineers, doctors, registered nurses and medical executives.
Specialist Health Care Services available:
- Feasibility studies
- Master Planning
- Interior Architecture
- Furniture Fixtures & Equipment
- Life Cycle Costing
- Value Management